1. Azur prefers to make their services available to you through its website upon your registration.
2. Azur encourages that the user must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or above to register on this website. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize/browse the website, they shall do so only with the involvement, guidance and supervision of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such parent /legal guardian’s registered account. Azur reserves the right to terminate user’s access and refuse to provide user with access to the website if it is discovered that user is under the age of 18 years.
3. The user is required to provide all the details and create an account in order to utilize the facilities and services provided by the company.
4. The user is thereby responsible to maintain the confidentiality of their account and all the activities that take place in it. Azur won’t be responsible for the losses incurred due to the unauthorized use of your account.
5. It is essential to use a personal password for all your accounts to prevent unauthorized access.A user has to be more careful about this if they use a shared system. Users are suggested to use a very strong password combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, digits, punctuation marks and special characters.
6. You agree to (a) to immediately report to the company in the case of a breach in the security and (b) to ensure logging out of your account after the end of each session.
7. Our website has SSL (Secure Socket Layers) to establish a secure connection between the client and the server through the secure protocol HTTPS. However, malware from other sources can steal your data, encrypt it so you can't access it, or even erase it completely. For this reason it's important that you always use antivirus software, and keep it up to date to protect your data and devices.
8. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from our Platform or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
9. Azur allows restricted access to unregistered users. At the time of registration, the user agrees to ensure that all the account information is completely up to date and accurate. The use of another user’s information is strictly prohibited. You must ensure that you have all the rights in respect of any content which you publish on the platform and that any user content does not violate the rights of third parties.
10. Additionally, you agree not to:
a. Use our Platform or its contents for any commercial purpose;
b. Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; is advertising disguised as a review;
c. Use defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing data;
d. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
e. Make any unauthorized use of the website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.;
f. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the website and/or the Content contained there;
g. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website i.e. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user password;
h. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports f abuse or misconduct;
i. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
j. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the platform;
k. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
l. Use any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
m. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website;
o. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism;
p. Use the website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations or;
q. Make Azur liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to adhere to the clause.
11. We may amend these terms from time to time to comply with any regulatory requirements or if there are changes to our business practices. Every time you wish to use our platform, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the time. Your use of our platform will be subject to the most recent version of the Terms available on the platform. We recommend that you read through the Terms available on the platform regularly so that you can be sure that you are aware of any changes that may apply to you.
12. Azur deserves the right to unilaterally terminate your use of the platform without prior notice or any liability for reasons of breach of the terms mentioned herein. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to our platform and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
13. In case you wish to discontinue at any point, you can opt out of your membership from our website or to contest the cancellation of a booking/listing or freezing or closure of an account, please contact us.